Wednesday 4 November 2020

Garden Heart

My morning meditation is a walk
through the garden of my heart 
as I ask the universe to show me 
her:
      The Divine Feminine. 

I construct, deconstruct and re-
construct through my thoughts 
and actions the idea of the wild -
woman.

Unkowingly, she comes to me. 

Increasingly, I see her in every
woman I meet. 

She is embedded in me.
I hear her in my mother's cackle, 
that's become my cackle, 
that's become my friends',
my sisters', my child's.

Wrestling with the present.
Sitting in it. Letting my 
intuition rise up like a flame
to warm and illuminate
the crevices in my chest. 

I pause. I feel joy. I think:
This can't possibly be 
reserved for me, for us,
for women. 

Then, like fog rising in the 
morning sun it dawns on me:

The divine feminine is 
in us all. She tends and observes
and is simply waiting for
us to give her a call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment